Monday, January 17, 2011

Back in the Blogging Saddle

Ok, I know its been about 9 months since I last posted and I'm sure you all have given up on me!!! But I HATED my old dinosaur computer! It was soooooo slow and nothing was easy to to do on it. I couldn't even see my whole blog at one time because the screen was just too small. I put my blogging on hold and just concentrated on work & family. But now we have a brand spanking new iMac and it is AWESOME!!! The screen is huge and it is so easy to use. I just couldn't wait to get back to Leo's Tale! Here is a little preview of my lil' guy. He is so happy in this picture (now that he's 2, this is not always the case around here). There will be more to come soon. Right now we are getting ready for a picnic at the park. The weather has been so warm and gorgeous! Until next time friends.....Ciao!



1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you are back! He is such a cute kid, enjoy the park!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!