Friday, February 4, 2011

Boy Crazy!

Well, my little Leo will have a little brother in July! We found out yesterday that we will be welcoming our second son into our little family! This is the balloon I tied to Sal's chair when he got home from work. He didn't want me to tell him what we were having on the phone. I think he was happily surprised to see that it was not a girl (he really wanted two boys), but he would have been happy either way, as I would.
Of course this means I am now waaaaaayyyyy outnumbered in this household. But I have had about 17 hours to think about having two boys, and I am excited to see how they will interact with each other. I know Leo will be a great big brother and teach his lil' bro all kinds of cool things like how to throw a ball, ride a bike, and sing his ABC's. I'm sure he will also teach him things like how to get put in
"Time Out" and how to act cute like saying: "I sowy Mommy" to get out of a punishment, lol!

Anyway, here are a couple pics from the ultrasound yesterday. One is a profile view and the other is a look at his little face.
No name yet for this little guy! But until he has one, he will be my little peanut that I can't wait to meet in just 5 months! Hurry up and grow little guy so we can make our family of three a family of four!

XOXO
From, Your Mommy

4 comments:

  1. So excited for you! For a while there I was really thinking you might be having a girl! Hand me downs are the best! Can't wait to meet the little guy, and can't wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sheryl,
    Congrats to you, Sal and Leo. Leo is just such a little doll, brother peanut can't help but be as cute and lovable. I am so happy for you and...can't wait to meet DP's second grandson. :)
    Looking forward to seeing you guys next week.
    Love
    Maryrose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sheryl! What an exciting time in your life!! Leo is just adorable!!! I thought you quit blogging! I need to put your blog back on my page. WHERE has your Mom been!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sher!!! You will love your boys! I guess you'll have to have a 3rd now to try & catch up to all these boys! Love you all so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!