Friday, February 12, 2010

Hearts, Hefs, and Happy Mamas!

Well, Leo and I had some great friends over for a little mommy-baby lunch today. It was so fun; but I was so busy hosting, tossing my salad, opening the hefs, and making heart-shaped grilled cheese sammies that I forgot to take pictures of the event, so hopefully my peeps can help me out and post some pictures from today on their blogs!

This is was what my table looked like before everyone got there! We had to eat in the playroom so the kidlets could run around like wild animals (man that cage comes in handy). At least you can't see the sea of toys that floods my living room every day.....


After Madison and Riley (Leo's Valentines) left, he did not waste any time getting his nap in! It's hard work being cute and keeping up with two little girls! Sleep tight little Valentine!

Needless to say, it was a great day! I will post my Berry-Pecan Salad recipe next!


5 comments:

  1. That picture of Leo sleeping is so precious! Your table was so cute and once again lunch was fab! I always enjoy our lunches. Thanks for being such a wonderful hostess, and thanks for the cage! I love caged children, like you said, it makes for happy Mamas!! And the Hef's didn't hurt either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl,
    Thanks so much for the great lunch. I enjoy our little get togethers so much. Love the cage, I may have to invest in one.
    Your table was darling and your food devine. I will try and post the pics sometime today or tomorrow. I havn't even looked at them yet but I am dreaming of another serving of your salad right now. Only if...

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. where is your mom's blog...you should post a link.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I am trying to find it also. When she gets the kinks out I will post the link so we can all be in "Blog land".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I am coming along quite nicely...my Blog is up and running...www.GammysCoopblogspot.com not sure if that is right...check it out....gam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!