Friday, February 26, 2010

A Trip to My Favorite Place!!!

Those of you who know me know I looooooove Williams-Sonoma! It is a fabulous place that can inspire your inner domestic goddess! However it can also inspire you to spend lots of $$$$, so trips there are few and far between. Whenever I go there I kinda feel like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's when she is outside the store looking in and eating her croissant wishing she could afford all those diamonds and jewelry............

Anyway a few days ago, I called up Gammy and asked her to come with Leo and I to Victoria Gardens for a WS visit since Auntie Nicole gave me a gift card for Christmas (she know me so well).

This was taken on the bench outside......it was a gorgeous day in So. Cal! Ahhhhh, I can't wait to go in....

I'm loving the color yellow right now too! It reminds me of lemons and springtime!


Anyway, when we entered the store I had to drink in all of the new and wonderfully displayed items for Spring and Easter! I had to get some new kitchen towels since I love them and
they last forever! I also got these adorable measuring cups and spoons. They are flexible and you can squeeze them to pour liquids easily. I just think they are so sweet looking.



I'm not sure who gave me a gift set of WS hand soap and lotion for my bridal shower, but whoever it was got me hooked and I was so excited to get their newest scent Sicilian Orange, which smells heavenly and feels wonderful on "dishpan hands".

Well, it was a fun day and Leo behaved so well in the store! Gammy behaved o.k too! I will enjoy my new kitchen items and until next time, be well friends!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sheryl. I too love W&S!! But since Sur la Table is closer now, I go there more often. I was in there today in fact, drooling over the spring stuff. And they have a new Le Creuset color....Eggplant...I MUST get a new pot in this new color!!! I bought a new set of metal measuring cups for our bread making! These are heavy all clad with an extra measure cup in 2/3, which most sets don't have. So exciting!!! Love those cooking stores!!!! Hey, you would love Bristol Farms!!! Love your new measuring spoons! I have the cups that collapse. So cute, and the kiddos love to play with them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truely was a nice couple of hours,very windy on the freeway but bright and sunny. How many people want to stop and talk to Leo when we take him out? but he can't help it, we better get used to it. Such a charmer with that little face...I think he liked Pottery Barn too, he might have a decorating flair...We wanted to put him on the train, but much too chilly out.....oh but down the road

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Victoria Gardens, it is like paradise. All of those fun stores and great places for the kiddos to run around. I think I am craving a tai crunch salad at CPK...field trip?

    Sheryl, love the yellow ... so happy ... I think we are all craving spring. I know you will put those measuring cups to good use with your talented flair for cooking. Hope to catch up on a new recipe you try soon.

    Enjoy your last weekend before returning to school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, I'm dreaming of VG. Love it there. I'm going to have to go get that new scent, it sounds DREAMY!! Now I want to go to Victoria Gardens, like right now. Stupid work. It's so overrated. Play hooky so that we can have a day. I know it's your first day back and all, but it's never too soon to play hookie. How do you spell hooky anyway? Great post too, love how you took us through your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheryl? Where are you?? Are you out there?? I miss your posting...

    Hope getting back to school was pretty easy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!