Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rainy Day=No Pumpkin Patch & Tootsie Roll Spiders

Well, it was a rainy morning and Mrs. Kim had to cancel our trip to the pumpkin patch :(
I know, it was a bummer since Leo and all the kids were really excited to go. So, since Aiden was at Gammy's I decided to stay at Mrs. Kim's for a while and help the kids do a Halloween craft.
This little spider is so cute and fun to make. I ran to Wal-Mart and picked up the suckers and black pipe cleaners. Mrs. Kim had the googly eyes and glue.
We wrapped the pipe cleaners around the suckers and bent the legs to look spiderey....
Then, we glued the little eyes on the body.
They came out really cute and all the kids get to take one home today. It was fun to stay with Leo and help at his day care. I will have to remember this little craft for my students next October.

3 comments:

  1. So cute, I just love little kid crafts. They have so much fun making them. Sean loved pumpkins when he was little too, so much he never wanted us to carve them....ahhh memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, so cute! What a fun craft...if I did it with Madi she'd only have legs. And eye balls. The middle would be gone in a blink! She's candy crazy...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute Sher! Would loooooooove a Christmas posting & some pics before you head back to school! I am missing everyone right now. Wish I could just stop by this week for lunch and some girl time. Hope you all had a great Christmas! Love you lots...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!