Monday, June 11, 2012

Brothers Photo Shoot

Since I am off work now until August.........WOO HOO........let the good times roll! 
Anyway, I really want to get back into my blog and try to capture some moments with my boys! Time is just flying by and it makes me sad to think how big Leo and Aiden are getting right before my eyes! So last week I wanted to get some shots of them together since Father's Day is coming up and I just love when they are cooperating and will sit together for a picture. They seemed like they were in the mood that day, so I grabbed the camera......and I am so glad I did!

 Leo is now 3 &1/2 and Aiden is 11 months!!! They are able to play together and laugh at each other. As you can see, on this day they had a ball while I just kept shooting the pics. Aidy is such a happy baby! 
I think he was trying to grab Leo's nose here....?
 This one really cracks me up because Aiden was laughing so hard!
 Silly boys!
 Oh brother, you crack me up!!!
 Ok, we are almost bored with this Mom! We are going to scream and stick our tongues out!
 This last one, turned out pretty good, at least nobody's eyes were closed and Leo was smiling. I'm happy with this photo shoot! On to the next thing.....maybe the park or backyard shots, we'll see  :) 
Until next time, Happy Summer Break to me!!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!