Friday, February 19, 2010

A Good Day for 3-Point Blueberry Muffins...

Wow, it feels like I haven't blogged in forever even though it's only been a few days! I am loving my new blog and I now think of every day activities like making muffins a noteworthy experience that everyone just has to read about! How funny! But I do love seeing all of your pictures and reading about your daily activities, so why not!



These muffins came out so yummy! Yes, I am on Weight Watchers and trying to be really good & stay on points. I found this recipe in an old WW cookbook and decided to try them out on this cold, dreary day. They are only 3 points because the recipe calls for yogurt and O.J. instead of oil and butter. I used fresh blueberries too!

Ooooooh, I love when the berries melt all over....I'm loving these baking pans from Williams-Sonoma I got for my wedding! They bake everything perfectly!


It's getting close to lunch time and Leo is due for a nap soon, I think I will have a muffin with my salad! Until we meet again friends, be well!




4 comments:

  1. They look absolutely Not WW. Encourages me to go through my WW recipes......but first searching how to change the Text color on my Blog. Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheryl you crack me up!

    I love that you are liking blogging, it is quite addicting isn't it?

    Those muffins look amazing, you are one of the best cooks I know! I love everything you have ever made. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheryl,
    These look absolutely delicious and worth every point. I just bought some fresh blueberries and if I don't eat them all for breakfast I may just try this.
    I also love that you love blogging and I noticed you changed your background (which is darling) I told Kristi you changed your background like I change my underwear (every other day at least) ;)
    So, so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!